As you know, St. Croix Tan has made the utmost in cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene a brand-promise since the very beginning. We will continue to uphold our high standards as we reopen:
- We only use HOSPITAL GRADE SANITIZERS on all beds and retail surfaces and we follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tanning unit sanitizing times have been extended to meet new manufacturer guidance specifically to eliminate Coronavirus on surfaces.
- Our staff are required to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing or sneezing.
- Hand sanitizer is available in salons for customer and staff use.
We also have a few new measures in place in response to goventmental guidelines and aligned with our relentless pursuit to deliver the absolute cleanest tanning experience:
- Our Tanning Consultants will be wearing masks.
- Plastic barriers have been installed at the service counters.
- Chairs in the lobby have been arranged to allow for maximum social distancing where possible or removed.
- Masks must be worn by all tanners when not in tanning room.
Tanning has always been about social distancing – a contactless experience that allows you to look good and feel great! St. Croix Tan is ready to provide the great tans you want with the comfort and cleanliness you’ve come to expect.
We’re so happy to be offering the very best and cleanest tanning environment to all of our clients!