St. Croix Tan is delighted to welcome back our clients starting June 3rd! As you know, we have made the utmost in cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene a brand-promise since the very beginning. We will continue to uphold our high standards as we reopen:
- We only use HOSPITAL GRADE SANITIZERS on all beds and retail surfaces and we follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tanning unit sanitizing times have been extended to meet new manufacturer testing specifically to kill Coronavirus on surfaces.
- Our staff are required to wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing or sneezing.
- Hand sanitizer is available in salons for customer and staff use.
We also have a few new measures in place in response to goventmental guidelines and aligned with our relentless pursuit to deliver the absolute cleanest tanning experience:
- Our Tanning Consultants will be wearing masks.
- Plastic barriers have been installed at the service counters.
- Chairs in the lobby have been arranged to allow for maximum social distancing.
- We are asking clients to wear masks when not in their tanning room.
Tanning has always been about social distancing – a contactless experience that allows you to look good and feel great! St. Croix Tan is ready to provide the great tans you want with the comfort and cleanliness you’ve come to expect.
We’re so happy to be back & cannot wait to see you starting June 3rd!